Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Loyalties to Tuna

I have been eating tuna sandwich 4-5 days a week since December 2009. I have already changed my eating habits because of vanity (health is just one of the reason). 


I am allergic to seafood but I love to tuna because of the amount of protein it has. I have eventually outgrown its effects to my skin and body. Woohoo! 

Several months ago, I felt that I am getting sick of my tuna sandwhich. Yesterday, after taking a bite, I almost gagged and thought. Is my body automatically rejecting tuna already? Immediately, I answered that I need to find other preparations for tuna.

A lot of people has said "Adobo! Adobo! Puro na lang Adobo! Kelangan ko ng ibang putahe" (puta-he?)

When it comes to loyalty, people try other things simply because they want to try another as they are sick of Adobo already. If they are going back to Adobo or not after trying another "putahe" is a different story.

Is trying other types of food the answer to this? If it sure has an exremely negative effect in you, sure. The question is that if a person has tried to spice it up so he can enjoy it in several different ways? Have you tried Adobo using Balsamic Vinegar? I was told that it was the best. I have yet to try it.

When you are tired of eating the same thing day and day out, spice it up and rekindle your love.

I love you, Tuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment