Sunday, August 29, 2010

Put a Ring on it

Rings are accessories and for some they have a deeper meaning, a commitment.

I have had a ring for a long time which used to have a meaning. This only the 2nd ring a have ever owned (aside from the one given to me by my mother when I was still extremely young.) I adored this ring but stopped using it simply because the reason I bought it is gone which I am completely fine already. I have already used it as a pendant but I just don't like the necklaces.

When I look at it, I don't remember what it meant but I see it's beauty and how my finger longs for it. I only do not wear it because of what it was. I realized that it has a purpose.

It has been more than a year and half. I am single and I am loving it. I am more committed to myself than ever in my entire life. What better way to seal my commitment to myself but to wear a ring. It is the same ring. My ring.

And so I shall put a ring on it.

1 comment:

  1. Di ka na nag-b-blog.

    Wala lang.

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete